Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Summer learning journey (Discovering Aotearoa)


18th December 2019
This is my cultural identity
                           My Family Tree
                
                       
               Kaikohe                                                         Hastings 
                                Nikora                         Kopara
                      Molly + Charles      Katarina + Raymond       
         Haley                   Thomas
ME
I am Maori

This is my day 1 activity 2!!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Harmony!

    It's so great to see you participating in the Summer Learning Journey! I hope you're enjoying it so far. What's been your favourite activity to do?

    Thank you for sharing your culture and family tree. It's always really nice to share where we come from, and who our whanau are. My dad comes from Kaikohe, my mum comes from Whangarei and I'm the oldest of 4 kids. Are you an only child?

    Remember that you can always add pictures or colours to your activities if you want to try that out! Here's a presentation that might help with some ideas:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/198ssT6gQ-dFPJRfsrs9tc_meLVSA_AJJ2768-bXeRTg/edit?usp=sharing

    Keep up the great work!

    Ngā mihi,
    Tayla

    ReplyDelete