Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Summer learning journey (Explorers)

18th December 2019 
10 food items that I would take on an ocean voyage.
Image result for scroggin
Fruit

because it is healthy.
Almonds or other high protein nuts
it has vitamin E and nutrients
Carrots
they help you see at night
Image result for voyagePeanuts
It has high protein.
Cooked steak
it has protein
Muesli bars
they give you energy
Image result for carrotsCanned fruit
It can last for a long time
Lollies
it keeps you up
Scrog-gin
it has protein
Fresh water
To keep you hydrated.

This is my day 1 and activity 1.



Image result for lollies

Image result for canned fruit






1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Harmony,

    How are you doing today? I hope you're enjoying your holidays so far :)

    You've done an awesome job on this activity! I really like how you've included lots of pictures, it definitely makes it more eye-catching!

    Just remember that you need to say where you've borrowed the images from. If you need help with this, have a look at this presentation:
    https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VKjkMGwBrk2YI6Vtmg91OAQljr_T3ZSV6YZtu6MWFNM/edit?usp=sharing

    The food items that you've selected would definitely be helpful for 3 weeks at sea, I think you would do fine! I'm not so sure about me... I get seasick. Do you ever get seasick?

    Keep up the great work, Harmony! I look forward to reading more of your posts :)

    Ngā mihi,
    Tayla

    ReplyDelete